EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (BESTCHANCE/CHESHIRE SCHOOL VOLUNTEERS)
We are reaching out to passionate and dedicated individuals who have a strong desire to make a significant contribution to society. bestchance are a not-for-profit organisation actively seeking volunteers to join us in our mission of educating and nurturing children, supporting families, and empowering communities.
We are excited to expand our network of volunteers in the following teams:
- Family Support: For those passionate about family unity and upliftment, we offer volunteering roles in our family support team. This team provides in-home support, community support, and supported playgroup assistance. As a volunteer, you can provide aid to families and bring hope to families with children who have complex needs. Positions are primarily based within City of Monash.
- Early Years Services: Are you interested in early childhood education and would like to make a positive impact on young children's lives? We are seeking enthusiastic volunteers to join our team in our kindergartens and long day care centres. As a volunteer, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience, engage in creative play and learning activities, and contribute to the development and well-being of children in their early years. Positions are based in Cardinia Shire, Wyndham City, Greater Dandenong, City of Greater Geelong and Baw Baw Shire.
- Children’s Therapy Services (CTS): Looking to make a meaningful impact? Join our team at CTS, where you can make a difference in the lives of children aged 0-10 and their families. As a volunteer, you will be supporting our therapeutic intervention and capacity building services, catering to families through various programs such as NDIS and School Readiness Funding. Positions are based in Glen Waverley, Officer and Williamstown.
- Cheshire School: Looking to make a difference in the lives of primary school children with complex social, emotional, and behavioural difficulties? As a volunteer, you will play a vital role in helping students develop essential skills to reintegrate into mainstream schools. Positions are based in Glen Waverley.
- Corporate Support Services: If you're more interested in working behind the scenes, we also have opportunities in our People & Culture and Facility Maintenance teams. As a volunteer, you'll be supporting the wider organisation to ensure smooth operations and driving our shared mission forward. This is a wonderful opportunity for those eager to cultivate hands-on experience and make meaningful impacts. People & Culture positions are based in Glen Waverley whilst Facility Maintenance opportunities span across all our regions throughout Victoria.
Please note, submitting an application does not automatically secure a volunteer position. All applications will be thoroughly reviewed, and volunteer roles will be assigned based on alignment with our needs and the applicant's skill set. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your interest in our volunteer program.
Your journey with us:
Volunteering with us is an extraordinary opportunity to make a difference in your community while embarking on a personal and professional journey of growth. It’s not just about community service, it's about the transformative power of giving back.
When you join our team of dedicated volunteers, you'll not only provide invaluable support to children and families in need, but you'll also open doors to new skills, experiences, and connections that can enrich your life in unimaginable ways.
Our commitment to your personal growth means that your time spent with us goes beyond the positive impact you have on the lives of others. Through volunteering, you'll have the chance to acquire new skills, allowing you to broaden your knowledge and expertise in a supportive and nurturing environment.
As you embark on this journey with us, you'll meet like-minded individuals who share a passion for making a difference. This network will provide you with a strong sense of community and the opportunity to collaborate and learn from each other, creating lasting connections that extend far beyond your volunteer experience.
Please note, both a Police Check and a Volunteers Working With Children’s Check (WWCC) is required to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the children we serve.
bestchance Child Family Care is a not-for-profit organisation with the aim of building stronger communities, healthier families and happier childhoods. We achieve this through our quality education, care and therapy services for children, our support programs for families, and our registered training organisation.
bestchance Child Family Care provides a supportive environment to grow, nurture and develop strong bonds with children and families.
For more information visit our website at https://www.bestchance.org.au/