- Up to $112,000 annual package (including 11% Superannuation) + travel reimbursement
- Increase your take home pay with salary packaging benefits up to $18,550p.a.
- 3-4 clients per day with a minimum of 150 minutes of protected admin time per day
- Therapy sessions vary between a client’s home, in clinic or community with children aged 0-10 years
- Support includes team meetings, discipline specific meetings, transdisciplinary meetings, peer mentoring and supervision.
- Available $1000 PD budget and 5 days PD leave (pro-rata)
- We are part of the Portable Long Service Scheme! Bring your long service leave accrual from your current eligible employer and make it count
- Admin support with full control of your work schedule
- Work laptop and mobile provided to staff
- Located in Glen Waverley
bestchance Child Family Care is currently seeking an exceptional Registered Physiotherapist (Level 2 - Level 3) with a positive and proactive approach to join our dedicated Children’s Therapy team.
Reporting to the Team Manager - Children’s Therapy Services, you will work as part of a transdisciplinary team of Allied Health professionals to provide high quality services, integrating the developmental and therapeutic needs of children, to increase children’s meaningful participation in daily life.
This role will focus on building the capacity of children, families and communities through individual and group clinical work (both in clinic and in the community).
This is an on-going part-time role working from our brand new Glen Waverley office.
To be successful you will have experience working with children in a support or therapeutic setting and will be fully registered, or able to register, with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA).
Crucial to your success will be your ability to develop rapport and positive working relationships with stakeholders and families from a broad range of social and cultural backgrounds.
Please note, a valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle is required.
In addition to the above we offer:
- Paid Parental Leave for primary and secondary carers
- Strong proactive focus on health and wellbeing, understanding that carers need caring too!
- Genuine flexible working arrangements in a supportive, inclusive and passionate team
- Protected mentoring and supervision time
- Opportunity to be part of our mentoring program to offer our Level 1 therapists support
- Access to Employee Wellbeing Program
CTS provide therapeutic intervention and capacity building supports to children aged 0-10 years and their families. We service families through the NDIS, Department of Education’s Continuity of Support program and also provide capacity building supports to educators through the School Readiness Funding (SRF) program.
We are committed to best practice within the early childhood intervention space and deliver our services through the Key Worker model by using a Transdisciplinary Practice (TDP) approach and for more complex cases, a Team Around the Child (TAC) approach. We are passionate about providing a welcoming and safe environment for our children and families to thrive and learn, and have adopted family-centered and strengths-based practices.
bestchance Child Family Care is a not-for-profit organisation with the aim of building stronger communities, healthier families and happier childhoods. We achieve this through our quality education, care and therapy services for children, our support programs for families, and our registered training organisation.
bestchance Child Family Care provides a supportive environment to grow, nurture and develop strong bonds with children and families.
For more information visit our website at https://www.bestchance.org.au/early-childhood-intervention-ndis/
For a copy of the position description, please visit https://careers.bestchance.org.au/.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact the Team Leader Nicole Erlich on (03) 9132 6310 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
bestchance is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to child safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse. Applicants should be aware that we carry out Working with Children, Police Records and reference checks to ensure that we are recruiting the right people