What we offer:
- Competitive annual salary with generous salary packaging of up to $15,900 each FBT year
- Paid Parental Leave program for all on-going employees (after 12 months’ of service)
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team who are supportive, approachable and truly passionate about delivering excellence
- Discounted rates (50% off gap fee) for staff at all bestchance childcare centres
- Genuine commitment to professional development
- Access to Employee Wellbeing Program
bestchance Child Family Care is currently seeking an exceptional individual with a positive and proactive approach to join our passionate and supportive team at Chandler Kindergarten.
As a values based employer, bestchance educators are provided with mentoring, advice and support to extend their practice and achieve their professional goals.
Location: Chandler Kindergarten: 160-162 Bloomfield Road, Keysborough VIC 3173
Session Times: Tuesday and Friday 11.30am - 1.30pm
Total Hours: 4 hours
You will stand out if you:
- have experience in a kindergarten environment, working within a strength-based and family centred approach
- desire to develop warm, respectful and positive relationships with staff, children and families
- a genuine passion in creating a safe, secure and nurturing environment
- an ability to develop rapport and positive working relationships with stakeholders and families from a broad range of social and cultural backgrounds.
In addition to the above you will need the following to be considered for this role:
- completed an approved Diploma in Education and Care qualification
- hold a valid Employee Working with Children Check
- hold a current First Aid and CPR Certificate (Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting)
- successfully completed ‘Protecting Children - Mandatory reporting and other obligations for the Early Childhood Sector’ training
- have a well-developed understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and National Regulations
bestchance Child Family Care is a not-for-profit organisation with the aim of building stronger communities, healthier families and happier childhoods. We achieve this through our quality education, care and therapy services for children, our support programs for families, and our registered training organisation.
bestchance Child Family Care provides a supportive environment to grow, nurture and develop strong bonds with children and families.
For more information visit our website at https://www.bestchance.org.au/
Applications for this position close on Monday 26 February.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact the team at email@example.com
bestchance is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to child safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse. Applicants should be aware that we carry out Working with Children, Police Records and reference checks to ensure that we are recruiting the right people